Stephanie's Photos

Monday, January 14, 2008

Dance as though no one is watching


This quote by Mark Twain just excites me,"Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you." Wow! I want to live my life here on this earth out of passion and not just out of discipline. Reading my Bible and checking it off for the day isn't going to cut it. A revolutionary passion and zeal for the Lord and for His Holy Word is the drive that will keep me running hard after Him! I want to swim in deep waters! I want to remove the umbrella and allow the rain of His presence to saturate my soul and heart!

Let It Rain
By: Michael W. Smith


Let it rain, let it rain.
Open the floodgates of Heaven

The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad
Let the distance shores rejoice
Clouds and thick darkness surround him
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne
A fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side
His lightning lights up the world
The earth sees and trembles
The mountains melt like wax before the Lord
Before the Lord of all the earth
The Heavens proclaim His righteousness
And all peoples will see His Glory

We want to see Your Glory, God!
Do you want to see His Glory?
Lift your voices, lift your hands!

Let it rain, let it rain.
Open the floodgates of Heaven

~Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you havent posted in a while...I know you have soemthing interesting to say