Stephanie's Photos

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Nick Project

Hey Dear Friends! I'm so sorry about being such a apathetic blogger lately...but I've been busy! I am directing a documentary on the life and ministry of Nick Vujicic. www.lifewithoutlimbs.org

Through a matter of God-ordained circumstances, I had an opportunity to speak with Nick in person about this film project that the Lord has laid on my heart to do. Nick and LWL team are completely on board with this documentary! I am wanting this film to actually be more of a modern/reality like film, it will be the adventure of me seeing Nick again in person and incorporating my team within the documentary. I will be sharing how Nick has impacted my life personally in a much deeper way than anyone else has, and including footage of the travel/prayer times/Nick's daily routines/computer and brain-storming moments/interviews/stories/Nick's testimony/Nick traveling locally and Lord-willing internationally….etc!

Nick has had two documentaries done on him before but I'm wanting to do something different with this one compared to the others! It will be more like watching the behind the scenes, the journey of this project! Nick's passion is to spread the gospel to everyone and to give a message of purpose and hope! My heart desire is to specifically target my generation with this message as well as other individuals no matter their age.

Here is who I am doing a doc. on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRAuxxrJIks

Since day one, it has been a bumpy ride! But, we as a team, are choosing to walk by faith! We just got back from filming in Houston! We had the opportunity to follow Nick to each speaking engagement and hang out with him back-stage! My crew and myself are scheduled to be in CA, the last week in March, to film the largest portion of our documentary. From there we will hopefully be able to work out an international trip and possibly another trip to Houston for Nick's citywide outreach which will be held sometime in August/September.

Right now, I've been working on a letter to be able to give to individuals, schools, businesses and churches to help spread the word about the fundraising aspect of this particular project. My goal is to speak at several churches about this film, to get schools involved and to allow the Lord to take this and use it for His glory!

My production blog right now is: www.downpourproductions.blogspot.com

~Stephanie

No comments: