Stephanie's Photos

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I GOT A CAR!!!!!!

Ya'll, the Lord is so amazing!!!! He truly loves to give us the desires of our hearts if we delight ourselves in Him! Last night, after church, and after going out to eat with some friends...my dad and I were in the car talkin about this black car he had bought me a while back and was still fixing and getting it ready for me. :) Well, one thing led to another and he said that it sorta looked like my friend's black Nissan Maxima, I told him that it did... but that I really loved my neighbor's white Nissan Maxima. Well, this morning as I was eating lunch, my sweet Mom kept looking at me and kept saying, "Stephanie, do you really know how much God loves you and is pleased with you?!" I knew something was up....she wasn't going to tell me! :) Well, Dad comes into the kitchen with a big grin on his face and he started talking about what me and him had chatted about in the car last night and said, "Stephanie, this is the Lord!" He had me walk outside and there in front of our house was my WHITE NISSAN MAXIMA!!!! HE HANDED ME THE KEY! My neighbor came over this morning, and told my dad that he was thinking of trading it in, but decided to give us the trade in price if we were interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! How cool is that! Pretty much a garage kept, new, 98, pearl white, great mileage car for $1,300!!!! :) AHHHHHH!!!! Okay, so I'm a little happy! Well, really happy! The Lord is so faithful! Okay, I feel very overwhelmed by His love! Here are some snapshots of today's occurrence!!! I hugged my neighbor (who is not following the Lord) and told him that this was an answer to prayer! :) He was so shocked and said, "Really?" It was a neat opportunity!


Okay, here I was stunned!!!!

Still shocked!

Starting it up!

My car!

Blessings,
Steph

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a blessing!! I don't know waht to say!! Praise the Lord!

Scottie Moser said...

Oh, my word ... that is so awesome! Congratulations to you and glory to God!

Nathan D. said...

Hah that's pretty amazing!! The Lord is truly good. And what a great dad too! Congrats

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. Nice ride. 8-)

Does it have a good sound system? :P

Stephanie said...

Yep!!!! It sure does!!!! :) Me driving with no music! OH MY!!! Yeppers, my Dad is gonna put a cd player in it instead of the tape player... LOL! :)

Stevie said...

Congrats on the car!!

A daughter of His said...

He is amazing! Great story!