Stephanie's Photos

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....it didn't snow.... :(

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....it didn't snow.... :( Well, my family and I just got back from Houston! We had a splendid time with our relatives! My cousin, Dana, cooked a huge delicious meal, we opened presents, talked and just enjoyed being in each other's company! I loved hanging out with my little cousins and taking lots of pics. with my very own camera!!!! :) My Christmas present! I'm very excited about my Canon! :) It's small but it takes really good pics.! Here are some snapshots!
Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! The Lovely lady in blond--is that your mom's sister? They look a lot alike! :D

Glad y'all had fun! :D

Stephanie said...

Yup! That's my Mom's older sister! :) They are so cute together! Both have bubbly personalities!!!!:)