Stephanie's Photos

Thursday, December 27, 2007

National Treasure 2

Hey Ya'll, had a very relaxing day! This afternoon, my brother's friend came by and picked Alan, Michelle and I up to go watch a movie with a couple other friends of ours! We went to go see National Treasure 2. It was good. I loved the plot! I love history! Here are some photos of our outing! :)


Guys will be guys...cold air...loud music...sun roof...what more could a guy want! LOL!

Talkin....chillin....relaxin.... :)
In the movie theater....thought I should whip out my cam but Marshall told me to pack it away cauz the movie was about to start...so I obeyed! But not willingly...or cheerfully...LOL! JK!

Beautiful Michelle in the car....beautiful smile! I just adore her! :)

It was a fun day spent with precious people! Afterwards, we went to Starbucks and just hung out and talked. Laughed. And just enjoyed an afternoon of fun.

No comments: